Dark Invasion
Login or register
Dark Invasion
Login or register
Dark Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The darkness has taken over

HomeHome  HomepageHomepage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waste Management is nazis.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itaku
Super Moderator

Waste Management is nazis. Empty
PostSubject: Waste Management is nazis.   Waste Management is nazis. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

So, I canceled my service in June, because I am no longer green and just burn my garbage. I canceled by phone, they said its all good, all my bills were paid and I was no longer in service with them.

August- I receive a bill from WM for $16. I go online to their website, fill out a ticket, they approved it, fixed it all up, didn't pay.

1 week ago- I receive a bill for $45, for 3 months of garbage (sept oct and nov) and 3 months+late fee (jun jul aug). I sent the bill back with a written letter stating I canceled in June, and 3 months ago to fix it up.

Yesterday- I got a collection notice from RMS(some credit agency) saying I was being sent to a credit agency for $45, aka, getting court involved for $45 which I don't owe.

So, I went down to WM headquarters today, showed them the bill, the ticket I filed online 3 months ago, and a copy of the letter I sent, and told the boss to go wipe his ass with it.

I am no longer in a credit agency.

tl;dr version: i got out of a credit agency for $45 by telling WM(waste management) boss to go wipe his ass with a bill I don't need to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ymmot
Ymmot

PostSubject: Re: Waste Management is nazis.   Waste Management is nazis. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm

That's what parents are for.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Roy
Admin
Brandon Roy

PostSubject: Re: Waste Management is nazis.   Waste Management is nazis. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 pm

lold

Try to cancel again
Back to top Go down
http://brandonroy.no-ip.org
Itaku
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Waste Management is nazis.   Waste Management is nazis. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Brandon Roy wrote:
lold

Try to cancel again

After I just got out of court settled it. Naw.

And, I pay the bills, so what. It's fun how I get the extra money we don't use. How do you think I can afford this?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5254993&CatId=2683
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waste Management is nazis.   Waste Management is nazis. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waste Management is nazis.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Invasion :: Center :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: